(Un)fortunately, this is a completely safe-for-work post. The internet is also home to a gazillion other cool stuff. Like the whack-the-penguin game. Or Nintendo8. And pictures! Loads of awesome pictures!
Here are a selection of some of the coolest things I've Stumbled Upon while on the internet (I won't repeat pictures that I've posted before). Though, first, enjoy a complimentary Alison Brie picture in which she makes me more than willing to eat a vegetarian meal to marry her. She features rather heavily in this post.

The human mind was never meant to observe such loveliness. I would marry her right there and then.
Then there's this rather heart-warming shot. Which I think will make a great gift for parents/grandparents everywhere.

If I were to propose to Alison Brie, I would totally do it here:-

I also quite like this sort of artwork. That's me and Alison in the picture btw.

I'll be the fire escape that's bolted to the ancient brick where she will sit and contemplate her day.

While this picture probably doesn't exist anywhere in the world, it's one of my favourites just for its symoblism.

Isn't ol' Ma Nature glorious?

Me and Alison in a cable car looking down at all your bases which are belong to us.

The Beatles probably saw this and got inspired.

For old time's sake. I would've picked Emma for this post but Alison was wearing a dinosaur hoodie. Win.

And, finally, I think I've made it clear to anyone who would listen how I unequivocally love road trips. The conversations, the drives in the dark, the open road, the sense of freedom, the spontaneity. Brilliant. And I think this picture best sums up the meaning of a road trip for me:-
The drive through sunset on the open road, with great travel buddies, knowing that the possibilities, for that moment at least, were endless and that, for that moment at least, there was content.
No comments:
Post a Comment